COMPLETE CHECKLIST AMAZON VA
COMPLETE CHECKLIST TO BE COME A
HIGHLY-PAID AMAZON VA
Congrats on downloading your “Complete Checklist to Become a HighlyPaid Amazon VA”!
My name is Lish Aquino. A lot of people call me “The Amazon Queen of the Philippines” because I help freelancers become highly-paid Amazon VA Experts.
The reason why I became 6-figure Amazon VA in just 3 short years is because I developed a process that allowed me to charge $10/hr… $15/hr… and $20/hr fees…
In this document, you’re going to get access everything I’ve learned for the past 8 years as an Amazon VA Expert.
Take a few minutes to use everything I’ve written. You’ll become an Amazon VA Expert quickly and know more than 90% of the population.
I look forward to hearing about your success!
All the best,
THREE WAYS TO POSITION YOURSELF AS AN EXPERT AND WIN CLIENTS BEFORE
EVEN TALKING TO THEM
You need to find the “20% tasks” that generate 80% of the business’ revenue.
For Amazon Sellers, there are only three “20% tasks.”
If you know these 3 tasks, you’re good to go. You can charge anywhere between $10/hr to $25/hr…
These skills are CRITICAL to any Amazon business. Done correctly, these tasks can explode an Amazon business to the moon.
That’s why Amazon Sellers are actively looking for Amazon VAs with these skills. Not only that, but they’re also willing to pay top dollar for them too.
So what are these skills?
This task involves finding products your client can potentially sell.
You need to create ads for a client’s Amazon listing. But more importantly, give them ROI.
Customers are the lifeblood of any business. So if you can keep your clients’ customers happy, they’ll keep coming back. And they’ll continue to buy and potentially become loyal customers.
HOW DO YOU USE THIS INFO TO
ATTRACT PREMIUM CLIENTS?
Clients only care about what they’ll get. So why not lead with these 3 skills in your resumes, cover letters, and profiles?
For example, instead of saying…
“I’m an Amazon VA Expert that can help you find new profitable products to sell — helping you grow faster”
“As a virtual assistant specializing in customer service, I can help you take care of your customers and keep them happy and loyal to your brand. Your business will benefit from the skills I have acquired from my five-year experience as a customer service representative.”
“As an Amazon VA, I’ve had experience crafting profitable PPC ad campaigns and optimizing them to meet a high ROAS (return on ad spend) score.”
This is just the start. Next, we need to make sure your profile on sites like Upwork, Free Up, and other job sites will make you stand out…
HOW TO WRITE PROFILE DESCRIPTIONS THAT SPARKLE AND PERSUADE CLIENTS
TO MESSAGE YOU
- Briefly share what your specialty is as an Amazon VA. Is it customer support? PPC ads? Product Research?
- In your bio, briefly explain your process and how it has helped past clients get results.
- Display testimonials from past clients.
- Briefly share who you want to work with.
- Project scarcity and urgency by saying you’re not available for long. If they want to work with an Amazon VA expert, they need to inquire now.
ACE YOUR CLIENT INTERVIEW ALL THE TIME
G – Goals?
R – Realistic?
O – Options?
W – What’s next?
But first, you need to these five things first…
1. Research the company.
2. Prepare for the most commonly asked interview questions.
3. Rehearse your answers.
4. Check your tech – both video and audio.
5. Make sure it’s silent.
Once it’s your turn to ask questions…
- Ask about their GOALS – what are they trying to accomplish?
- Are their goals REALISTIC? If yes, tell them why. If no, still tell them why.
- What are their OPTIONS to make it a reality? Become a trusted advisor and demonstrate your value by giving advice based on your experience.
- Ask them WHAT’S NEXT They’ll either tell you to wait. Or hire you on the spot. Whether it’s the former or the latter, I promise you they’ll remember you because you asked smart questions.
When I started getting better at these 3 skills, made my bio sparkle and ACED all my interview…
Finding clients… Charging Premium Rates… and Earning P100,000 per month… became simple.
Now, you may be asking…
“How do I learn these skills?”
- Option 1: Find a client. Accept a lower rate (since you have zero experience). Learn on the job.
- Option 2: Do it yourself. The only way you can get access the Amazon Dashboard is by becoming an Amazon Seller. Test and tweak until you know how to do all 3 tasks competently.
- Option 3: Find someone who’s done it successfully. Ask him/her how everything works. Ask for a demonstration, a guided tour, and instructions. Most importantly, apply what you’ll be learning.
OUT OF ALL THE OPTIONS, #3 IS BY FAR THE FASTEST WAY TO LEARN AND EARN.
PLUS, support from a community of other Amazon VAs ranging from experts, intermediate and beginners, just like you.
Whenever you’re confused, they’re always there to answer.
You won’t have to guess. The community has it all figured out. The prerecorded video tutorials will guide you until you have it all figured out too.
Now, if want something like that — an online course and a community that will show you the ropes and help you become a highly-paid Amazon VA –check out Amazon Seller VA Masterclass.
Inside, you will learn EVERYTHING you need to know to become an in-demand, 6-figure Amazon VA.
If you’ve always wanted to become an Amazon VA and land premium clients, here’s your chance.