Together for another year of
breakthroughs and camaraderie!
We couldn’t be happier that you’ve chosen to stay with the ASVA Community. We have prepared all-new and exciting tools, strategies, and initiatives geared to helping you thrive and succeed as an Amazon Virtual Assistant.
Enjoy exclusive 12-month access to the following:
- 1UpSkill Playbooks: If you haven’t updated your portfolio in a while, then you’re in for a treat! Be one of the first students to get exclusive access to our newest collection of video lessons. Our easy-to-follow playbooks feature sought-after business skills in the eCommerce industry such as growth hack strategies, Manychat, online arbitrage and more!
- 2Masterminds & Webinar 2022 Recordings: Let’s face it. Both Amazon and the freelancing landscape have changed rapidly in response to the ongoing global pandemic and it will continue to do so in the next months to come. That’s why one of our core objectives is to bring you the latest trends and tactics. Your coaches and I work incessantly to research, plan and prepare every mastermind session giving you a head start from other virtual assistants.
- 3Facebook & Discord Community: Did you know that over 300+ new students join our community every month? And as our family continues to grow, the need for dedicated administrative and community managers has never been this crucial. They help us ensure that no question is left unanswered, no stones left unturned, and that no one is left behind. We promised you all-out support so that’s what you’re going to get!
- 4Jobsite and VA Agency (Coming Soon): As the eCommerce industry continues to reach greater heights, so is the demand for virtual assistants. And what better way to channel this opportunity than to build a platform where entrepreneurs can scout for vetted talents and where our students can get a chance to showcase what they have to offer.
- 5New Course & Merch Store Releases: Get first dibs and exclusive discounts up to 40% off on our upcoming courses and merchandise this year!
These plus surprise special guests, community events, new templates, tools, and techniques to bring your freelancing business to the next level.
YES, I want the Php 9,897 package. Here’s what you’ll get:
I’m good with what I have…
Webinar Recordings 2018-2021
Facebook & Discord Community
Webinar Live Sessions 2022
Yes as long as your
Webinar Recordings 2022
Jobsite & VA Agency
Frequently Asked Questions
Answer: You can still enjoy lifetime access to your ASVA modules and webinar recordings on Teachable, but you will lose access to our exclusive Facebook and Discord community. In addition, you won’t be able to access any newly added features such as the UpSkill Playbooks, Webinar Recordings for 2022 and the Jobsite & VA Agency.
Answer: Yes, you may but unless you renew your subscription, you will stop receiving invites to 2nd quarter webinars and you won’t be able to access all webinar 2022 recordings once your membership expires by end of March.
Answer: You have the option to renew early, and the extension will start from your initial month of expiration.
For example, if you enrolled last October 5, 2021, your original 12-month access should expire by October 5, 2022. But if you opt for an early renewal (e.g. April 1, 2022) your membership extension will be from October 5, 2022 to October 5, 2023. This only means that we will still honor your original 12-month access.
Answer: Of course, you can renew anytime even if your membership has previously expired. For example, if your original membership expired on January 10, 2022 but you decided to renew on April 22, 2022, the new date of renewal will be the basis of your one year subscription (e.g. April 22, 2022 to April 22, 2023)
Answer: It’s Php 9,897 for 12 months of access.
Answer: No, we don’t offer any installment plans.
Answer: No. The Jobsite and VA agency are only meant to supplement your prospecting strategies and provide a venue where students and potential clients can engage and find the best fit for their business’ needs. We highly encourage you to implement the client-getting tactics you learned from our masterclass.
No. This means that the email address you used to enroll in the ASVA masterclass must also be the same email address you should use to register in the jobsite.